Energy Conservation Analysis and Management
SC-B Consulting provides technical assistance in various aspects of energy analysis and environmental management. We help Government agencies and private sector organizations find and capture opportunities to improve their environmental performance with the development and implementation of Environmental Management Systems.
SC-B Consulting conducts site surveys, which identify energy & utility cost reduction measures for new and retrofit construction projects. These surveys address the cost reduction measures for various technologies such as HVAC, lighting, piping/plumbing, controls systems, and building envelope improvements. SC-B Consulting prepares preliminary and detailed cost estimates, develops base line energy use consumption for facilities, prioritizes projects based on need and payback, and prepares detailed reports, which can be used as planning documents for future construction.
- Preliminary Energy Assessments
- Detailed Energy Assessments
- Project Management (Planning, Design & Construction Phases for New Construction and Retrofits)
- Design for Energy & Water Conservation Measures
- State & Federal Energy Programs
- Renewable Energy Technologies Evaluation & Design
- Design for Utility / Energy Cost Reduction Measures
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Energy Assessments
- Energy Management Plans Development
- Integrated Energy and Sustainability Plans Development
- 3rd Party Review for Energy Performance Contract Projects
- Development of Measurement & Verification Plans